Sevens and Stripes Slots
For a classic slot that has a max bet of $15, it's surprising how much you can win on Sevens and Stripes slots. This progressive jackpot slot has a jackpot that can be worth hundreds or thousands when it's awarded. You might be lucky and win it the first time you spin the reels. Be sure you wager all three credits, however, as it's the key to qualifying for the progressive jackpot.
This game is no-frills. There's no bonus round with free spins or a pick 'em bonus game. Slot game winners love it because of the high payouts and progressive jackpot.
Sevens and Stripes Paytable DetailsThe symbols in Sevens and Stripes slots depend on if you risked one, two, or three credits. Payouts are as follows if you play one credit and get three symbols across the reels.
- Any Bars - 4 coins
- Single Bars - 10 coins
- Red, White, and Blue Combo 7s or Double Bars - 20 coins
- Triple Bars - 40 coins
- Blue 7s - 100 coins
- White 7s or combination of Single, Double, and Triple Bars - 200 coins
- Red 7s - 1,199 coins
- A Red, White, and Blue 7 - 2,400 coins
Two Credit Wager Payouts:
- Any Bars - 8 coins
- Single Bars - 20 coins
- Red, White, and Blue Combo 7s or Double Bars - 40 coins
- Triple Bars - 80 coins
- Blue 7s - 200 coins
- White 7s or combination of Single, Double, and Triple Bars - 400 coins
- Red 7s - 2,398 coins
- A Red, White, and Blue 7 - 4,800 coins
If you bet all three credits, prizes are:
- Any Bars - 12 coins
- Single Bars - 30 coins
- Red, White, and Blue Combo 7s or Double Bars - 60 coins
- Triple Bars - 120 coins
- Blue 7s - 300 coins
- White 7s or combination of Single, Double, and Triple Bars - 600 coins
- Red 7s - 5,000 coins
- A Red, White, and Blue 7 - Progressive Jackpot if the progressive jackpot isn't offered, the top prize is 10,000 coins
Other Things to Know About the Game
What else should you know about Sevens and Stripes? It's developed so that you can play for real money or play for fun using demo play. That gives you the freedom to try it before you place real money wagers. Here are the important game details.
- Slot Game Developer - Real Time Gaming
- Slot Game Type - 3 reel classic slot, often with a progressive jackpot
- Theme - Classic slot
- Paylines - 1
- Betting Options - 5 cents to $5, Up to 3 credits for a max bet of $15
- Slot Game RTP - Unknown
- Slot Game Rating - No-frills play with big payouts
Sevens and Stripes slots' original game design uses Adobe Flash, which has since been discontinued. Finding it for instant play or mobile play for Android or iOS devices is challenging. Real Time Gaming is working on their catalog of games to update them so that players can get back to enjoying them on both computers and mobile devices.